- Published: Thursday, 25 March 2021 09:43
Applications are welcome from newly qualified and experienced teachers of Science, who have a passion for Science and for student success. The ability to teach any science specialism up to A Level would be an advantage.
The Science department is a highly successful, committed, and dynamic department. It is well resourced and has a relentless focus of raising pupil progress. The Department successfully recruits high numbers at KS4 (Separate Science) and at KS5.
At STM, we can offer successful applicants:
- Professional support with our CPD programme and as part of Assisi Catholic Trust we have access to wider opportunities across the Deanery and Diocese to enhance your professional development
- Support and encouragement to continue with further research or study
- Personal support with our wellbeing programme and support structures
- Relocation assistance may be available
Closing date: Monday 26th April at midday
Start date: September 2021 or earlier
The school’s application form must be completed. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an Enhanced DBS clearance and safeguarding checks.