Film and Media Teacher
- Published: Friday, 26 March 2021 14:07
Applications are welcome from newly qualified and experienced teachers of Film & Media, who have a passion for the subject and for student success. The ability to teach English or Sociology would be an advantage.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and highly effective teacher of Film and Media with fantastic opportunities to develop their teaching and learning. Like us, you will be dynamic, innovative and hardworking. You will also have a good subject knowledge, a desire to positively impact upon students’ learning and a firm commitment to high academic achievement. Above all you will be dedicated to giving all our students an outstanding education.
At STM, we can offer successful applicants:
- Professional support with our CPD programme and as part of Assisi Catholic Trust we have access to wider opportunities across the Deanery and Diocese to enhance your professional development
- Support and encouragement to continue with further research or study
- Personal support with our wellbeing programme and support structures
- Relocation assistance may be available
Closing date: Monday 26th April at midday
Start date: September 2021 earlier
The school’s application form must be completed. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an Enhanced DBS clearance and safeguarding checks.