- Published: Monday, 22 March 2021 17:12
£9.50 per hour
We are seeking to recruit Exam Invigilators to join our existing team in the running of all internal and public examinations at the school. No previous experience is required as training will be provided but we do ask that you have good organisation and communication skills. The post would be ideally suited to applicants who feel a sense of responsibility for today’s young people and who are able to work flexible daytime hours.
You will support the smooth running of the exams process and your key responsibilities will include:
- Distributing and collecting exam papers and appropriate stationery
- Ensuring students enter and exit the examination room in the prescribed manner
- Ensuring silence is observed at all times during exams
- Recording the start and finish times of each examination
The role may include scribing or reading for students who have qualified for access arrangements because of special educational needs and disabilities. Training will be provided.
The school’s application form must be completed. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an Enhanced DBS clearance and safeguarding checks.